miércoles, 15 de junio de 2022

My Favorite Food

Hi everyone! Today Im gonna talk about my favorite food, and this is tuna melt with green peppers, is actually my comfort food. You can make it with bread, onions, tuna with mayo, cheddar cheese and fresh green peppers. At first you have to put in the sandwich the onions, tuna with mayo and cheddar, then you put this in the oven for a one or two minutes, finally you can add the green peppers for the crunch. I love this food because is so delicious, tasty and my favorite part is crunchy. I always eat food that make sound. And when Im sad this sandwich can makes me happy, relax and safe. This is a healthy food if you eat this once a week, and that frequency is perfect for me. Definitely you have to try it one day.

3 comentarios:

Robert Smithson

Hi everyone, today Im going to talk about a very big inspiration for me. Is Robert Smithson, Americans sculptor. Forefather of Land Art with...