miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2022

Autobiography

Hi everyone My name is Cielo, I´m a non binary person and this is a little review of my history. I was born in Talcahuano, eigth region of Chile. The 9th March of 1999. Yes, I`m a Piscis. I lived most of my life in Concepcion, where I studied since the primary school until my high school prom. Then I started to study in the Concepcion University for two years and a half, but I realized that wasn`t what I really wanted for my life. In this mental breakdown I discovered the tattoo world and I fell in love immediately, so I decided to start over again in a new University and city. Currently I live in Ñuñoa, Santiago de Chile. Now I pursue a degree of Visual Arts in the University of Chile and I`m a tattoo artist. About my family, it is a long and hard story but I have two amazing little sisters, they loves me as I`m no mater what, I have a big family with a lot of cousins, and a lovely dog named Sol. My family is really dysfuctional, before I came here to Santiago I lived with my grandma and I`m very gratefull for all the love they give me. Even our ways are separate now I know our hearts are always close. I really love to take pictures of nature and my friends to collect memories. The botanical drawing is one of my big hobbies, also watching anime and old movies, I really love the cinema world and the theatre, to Dance, walk, hangout with my Friends, go to parties and discover new places are my hobbies. My passion in this life is the art in all forms,it is the reason why I came here, my curiosity and the feeling for this world has no end. The tattoo art is what saved my life in numerous ways, for this I feel always gratefull for the life I live now.

10 comentarios:

Robert Smithson

Hi everyone, today Im going to talk about a very big inspiration for me. Is Robert Smithson, Americans sculptor. Forefather of Land Art with...